THE SCHOOL MOTTO- "Knowledge Is Power"
- Keen – The more one learns, the more one sees how much is yet unlearned.
- Nurture – Be strong and you can bend. Be rigid and you will break.
- Optimism – The ability to realize your fullest potential by applying the knowledge you experience in life.
- Worthy – Instill a foundation of honesty ethics and fair dealing amongst global citizens.
- Laurel – No pain, no palm, no thorns, no throne, no gall, no glory, no cross, no crown.
- Excellence – Across everything it touches, the school sets the highest standards.
- Divinity – The deeper you travel into yourself the closer you will be to the state of grace.
- Grace – Sit in judgment only of yourself.
- Ethics – It is acceptable to change fashions. It is unacceptable to change ethics.
- In Balance – Deal with painful decisions as quickly as you deal with pleasurable choices and find strength.
- Sensibility – You can fly kite no matter which way the wind blows.
- Progress – Envision the ever evolving futures encouraging new ideas to move forward.
- Obedient – Self control is a function of self discipline.
- Wealth – Character, ethics and a sense of value are the mutual funds of personal wealth.
- Efficient – A child's life will be rich only if there are more deposits than withdrawals.
- Resolute – To attain positive results, be positive.
"We are a family. It is a new movement of education."