How to apply ?
Admission process, rules and regulations
- Admission form given along with the prospectus must be filled in and submitted only at the P.R.O. office within the specified dates/time.
- Registration does not ensure admission, which is subject to availability of seats and merit of the applicant.
- Registration fee is non refundable.
- As per the directorate of education India & a circular issued by CBSE board
the age criteria for admission in class NURSERY is: Completion of 3 years as on 31st March of that year in which admission is being sought. We will also consider children who will complete 3 years by 30th June.
- Interaction with the parents is held at the time of registration.
- Children are observed while interaction, playing with blocks, puzzles, games etc.
- Parents must accompany the candidate at the time of interview.
- Candidate ́s date of birth and name is verified from Municipal Certificate and
from school leaving certificate of the previous school at the time of admission.
- Scrutiny of the documents submitted.
- Class X students securing not less than 75% in the aggregate in the School
Examinations as well as in Board Examination are selected for Science. The rest could seek admission for Commerce and Arts stream.
- Students of X and XII are required to have 75% attendance as per the norms laid down by the CBSE Board.
- The date of birth and name filled in the admission form will not be changed afterwards/later on.
- Promotions are granted on the basis of the whole year ́s work and attendance of the students, hence the importance of regularity in work, attendance and Parent-Teacher contacts.
- Results declared at the end of the academic year are final and in any case will not be reconsidered. Parents are therefore requested to be alert to their ward's progress throughout the year.
THE PRINCIPAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADMIT OR REJECT ANY STUDENT.
At the time of admission, the following documents are to be submitted to the School Office.
- Three passport size (recent) photographs of the child.
- One passport size (recent) photograph of each parent.
- Original Transfer Certificate, counter signed by CBSE Regional officer (once
the admission is confirmed).
- Copy of Birth Certificate by Municipal Board.
- Copy of mark sheet / report card of the previous class.
- Copy of the registration card of class IX given by the CBSE Board for admission to class X.
- Copy of the Transfer Order for direct admission to classes – X or XII.
- Copy of Serving Certificate in case of defence personnel.
- The parents must present all the original documents during the admission
WITHDRAWL POLICY OF A STUDENT :
- The parent applies in writing for a Transfer Certificate.
- The T.C. application is forwarded to the principal by the P.A. for further directions
- The Principal gives direction to the office to initiate the procedure.
- The office checks all the vital documents that were required to be submitted at the time of admission and calculates the number of days the student has attended classes.
- If any document is found lacking, the office reminds the parents to do the needful.
- A No Dues clearance form is signed by the Principal after various departments have given their ‘No Objection’ .
- The dues pending are calculated and refund of cheque of whatever is due as per the fee structure guidelines is generated.
Simultaneously the T.C. is prepared and the parent called. Normally no admission will be granted in class X except where authorized / approved by CBSE.