THE SHANTI NIKETAN always keep its students on the edge of development and continous growth, by making them an active member in all the events happening around, to make them stand strong and firm in this ever changing society.
One such learning opportunity given to our children is the MUN-Jodhpur Chapter going on in DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL which started on Friday 19July 2019 and will end today i.e on Sunday evening 21st July 2019.
let us know what is MUN.
Model Nations (also Model UN or MUN) is an academic simulation of the United Nations with an aim to educate and make the participants understand the functioning and policy formation of governments of different countries, results of globalization, the role of communication in co-operation amongst nations, and multilateral diplomacy as a means to combat various issues.
1. New awareness of the world and international affairs;
2. Experience with communication, compromise and consensus building skills;
3. A better understanding of the relationships of the United States and other nations;
4. Knowledge of other nations' histories, cultural traditions, national interests and international policies;
5. New friends from other schools, communities and states;
6. Self-confidence and an opportunity to learn by doing;
7. Skills in research, writing and speaking before others.