Fun LearningPosted On : 04-Apr-2019 Posted By : Admin Jhalamand
Pre primary wing of TSN today enjoyed a day full of hands on fun learning activities where they did colour and shape sorting
There are endless opportunities for little tsnites to be exposed to classification and sorting skills in their school settings.
One of the great things about this activity is that young children will use a number of problem solving strategies and self-correction.
BENEFITS OF SORTING ACTIVITY
• Fun, interactive and motivating!
• Great for fine motor development and hand/eye coordination.
• Self-correcting and problem solving.
• Language skills: naming labelling and pronunciation.
• Reinforce and extend learning about colours.