The principal of the school is responsible for day-to-day management of the school. The role of the Board of Governors is to provide strategic management and to act as a “Critical Friend”, supporting the work of the principal and other staff. They are the visionaries of The Shanti Niketan, An Elite School. The school is proud to have the following dignitaries as the member of Board of Governors:
- Mr. Kailash Chand Modi (Director)
- Mrs. Shobha Modi (Director)
- Mr. Navneet Agarwal
- Mr. Amit Kothari
- Mrs. Leela Somani
- Mr. Bhupendra. K. Dak
The School Management Committee
Every school has its own managing committee with a view to achieve efficient and effective school management. The responsibilities of SMCs are :
The SMC of TSN includes:
- Set school goals and performance targets.
- Ensure smooth school operation.
- Prepare annual school plan and budget.
- Pilot and evaluate education initiatives.
- Ensure the education to the pupils is promoted in a proper manner.
- Establish effective channels of communication.
- Plan professional development of teachers.
- Evaluate school effectiveness.
- Mr. Kailash Chand Modi
- Mrs. Shobha Modi
- Mrs. Shikha Sand
- DR. Mayuri Khatri (Secretary)
The school has its advisory board also in which the well known people of the city are included:
Mrs. Shanti Devi Modi,
Mrs. Rekha Maheshwari,
Mrs. Sushma Chauhan,
Mr. Anand Baheti,
Dr. Bharat Maheshwari,
Mr. Kailash Chand Modi,
Mrs. Shobha Modi
& Dr. Mayuri Khatri